Are you struggling with all of the tasks you have to do to run your small business successfully?
Outsourcing tasks to a Virtual Assistant frees you up to concentrate on serving your customers and growing your business.
There's a lot that needs doing to maintain a consistent and professional on-brand presence across all of your social media platforms. But you can outsource so much of it, such as:
- Sourcing/creating content to share
- Sharing your content across all of your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business)
- Creating branded images
- Growing and engaging with your audience
- Researching hashtags
- Facebook group moderation
- Creating a content calendar
- Monitoring results
Running online ads for your business is such an effective and inexpensive way to generate new leads, but it's a tricky field to navigate successfully if you don't have the time or knowledge. I can help you get the right message in front of the right audience at the right time, bringing in new and repeat customers for your business. I can help you with a variety of digital marketing tasks:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- LinkedIn lead generation campaigns
- Landing page design
- Sales funnels
Email marketing campaigns strengthen relationships with your existing customers and promote your brand to potential new customers. I can help you keep in regular touch with your subscribers, sending out newsletters and strategic marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Creating email templates
- Setting up email automations
- Creating and scheduling newsletters and other updates
- Managing subscriber lists
There's a lot more to blogging than simply writing a post. I can help with many of the time consuming tasks you need to do before and after writing your blog posts.
- Researching (topics, content, keywords)
- Sourcing images
- Layout & formatting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Creating Pinterest images
- Promoting blog posts on Social Media
There are always so many admin tasks that need doing when you run a small business. Many of them can be easily outsourced to a Virtual Assistant to free up your time.
- Internet research
- Creating documents in Word, Excel
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Creating charts
- Data management - such as updating spreadsheets and databases etc.